Jobs at Gecko: Account Executive
IMPLEMENTATION TEAM LEADER
Monday – Friday, 9.00am – 5.30pm
To support the Client Services Implementation Team by taking ownership of daily tasks that support the successful execution of clients’ marketing projects. These projects can be comprised of data driven direct mail packs, technical solutions, email campaigns and other cross channel marketing solutions.
As Account Executive your primary role is to support your Account Team in the day to day servicing of their key accounts.
As someone who welcomes challenges and is motivated by learning, adapting and raising your own personal bar;
- You take direction from your Team on the days’ tasks and are proactive in completing those tasks on time and in full.
- You communicate clearly with your Team on all aspects of client work.
- You take responsibility for assisting your Team on projects to a high level of quality.
- You support your Team in progress chasing to keep all work on schedule and updating where schedules slip.
- You maintain company procedures – Job bag system, internal briefing system, estimating, scheduling, status reporting, contact reporting and invoicing.
- You work with third party suppliers as necessary, ensuring all processes and procedures are followed.
- You develop solid business relationships with clients with regular and proactive contact on a day to day basis
- Integrate into your team and learn the project requirements for each of the clients.
- Take instruction from Account Managers/Account Directors and execute tasks efficiently.
- Learn the day to day activities required to support the running of the client projects.
- Learn to manage client expectations and ensure that full customer service is given.
- Learn to communicate effectively with team members and suppliers.
- To report successes (and failures) clearly and accurately to Team Leader.
- Complete month end tasks (invoicing, raising purchase orders, opening job numbers) on time.
- Demonstrate commercialism – ensuring profit maximisation whilst maintaining long term client relationships.
- Spot opportunities within existing client base and report them to Team Leader.
- Listen to clients and requirements and ask questions where necessary.
- Liaise effectively with internal resources to ensure we achieve the best results.
- Review courses and opportunities to develop own skills.
- Become a positive, proactive and an invaluable member of the team.