Jobs at Gecko: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
Who are Gecko?
Gecko are experts in data-led, highly personalised, multichannel customer communication-based in Leeds. Gecko will soon be celebrating their 20th birthday! Many of the best-known brands in the UK now trust Gecko with their customer acquisition and retention marketing communication campaigns.
You would be joining a highly sophisticated business that is at the forefront of its marketplace. Gecko are a very ambitious business and are set to see significate growth in the coming years.
The role involves responsibility for identifying new business opportunities and business partners in order to generate new income for the company. This is done by research, networking, arranging appointments and putting together presentations aimed at attracting new clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Identify new sales opportunities.
– Follow-up leads that have been identified by our lead generation activity.
– Pitch our services to prospective clients.
– Research organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
– Research the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
– Contact potential clients via phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
– Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
– Developing quotes and proposals.
– Work closely with our Client Services Team to develop existing accounts.
– Data entry into the company’s CRM.
– Be able to understand and professionally deliver an outbound call script.
– Work with management to identify businesses/market sectors that would benefit from our services.
– Socially adept
– Good with numbers
– Strong communication and IT fluency
– Manage objections and communicate the benefits and advantages of working with Gecko.
– Creative thinking to solve businesses challenges
– The ability to handle pressures and working to targets
– Excellent time management and organisation skills