Jobs at Gecko: Appointment Setter
Who are Gecko?
Gecko are experts in data-led, highly personalised, multichannel customer communication-based in Leeds. Gecko will soon be celebrating their 20th birthday! Many of the best-known brands in the UK now trust Gecko with their customer acquisition and retention marketing communication campaigns.
You would be joining a highly sophisticated business that is at the forefront of its marketplace. Gecko are a very ambitious business and are set to see significate growth in the coming years.
You will be an important piece of the sales strategy. You will be required to support the company’s sales team by calling prospective clients and scheduling appointments for them to speak with a salesperson. Gecko’s client base is mainly blue-chip organisation so will be contacting highly professional people i.e. Marketing Directors, Marketing Executives and Directors. You will also be required to accurately input data into the company’s CRM system. And work as part of the sales team to make sure potential clients received exemplary communication from Gecko.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Outbound calls to a pre-selected suspect list.
– Data entry into the companies CRM.
– Taking incoming calls from prospective clients which have been generated from our other lead generation activity i.e. direct mail, email, social media and search engine marketing.
– Be able to understand and professionally deliver an outbound call script.
– Understand and confidently communicate our services.
– Manage objections and communicate the benefits and advantages of working with Gecko.
You should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be the first point-of-contact of potential new clients, therefore it’s essential that you portray a pleasant and professional phone manner.
You must have a professional, courteous and persuasive phone manner.
Close attention to detail, because you will be responsible to document and provide all the relevant information needed for an appointment to happen.